Looking for your next recruiting challenge? SIG’s in-house Recruiting team is expanding!
Our Recruiting team is hands-on and each recruiter works directly with the teams and managers they support. As a member of the team, you will collaborate with hiring managers to identify the ideal candidate, optimise job descriptions, and create sourcing strategies to find the best talent the market and colleges have to offer. This will involve mainly direct sourcing and strategic networking, whilst also working alongside our graduate campus team to identify, engage, and build a pipeline of qualified candidates. Our environment continues to grow and evolve, which makes recruiting at SIG both challenging and exciting.
If you enjoy the thrill of the source, the success of hiring in a competitive market, and making a real difference to a company, we’d like to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Be part of a team responsible for Financial Services and Business sourcing and hiring
- Develop, implement, and lead an effective recruitment strategy for sourcing and hiring talented individuals to join the SIG team from experienced level through to graduate
- Learn and build your understanding of the needs for various roles and the culture of each team
- Learn about trading and operations, and the target candidate population to support SIG’s sophisticated operations environment
- Use traditional and creative sourcing methods to build valuable talent pipelines
- Work side by side with our graduate campus team in recruitment efforts and creating on-campus strategies to attract qualified candidates to Operations and Market Intelligence positions
- Research industry events and organisations for networking events and opportunities
- Research competing hiring needs and postings
- Review and evaluate the success of your recruiting strategies and propose new strategies as needed to funnel a qualified pipeline
- Follow and analyse industry news, changes, and trends that impact recruiting and hiring
- Contribute to our strategy for future sourcing and hiring
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers, HR, and recruiting colleagues
- Partner with our Marketing and Social Media colleagues to build the SIG talent brand with target audience(s) through social media channels
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 1 year of recruiting or sourcing experience; experience working in a highly selective hiring environment would be an advantage.
- Must have demonstrated sourcing/networking experience utilising creative research methodologies, specialising in direct candidate solicitation
- Must have demonstrated success in connecting with candidates and building rapport that results in hires
- Self-motivation coupled with demonstrable track record working within a team required
- Experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter, and ATS and/or CRM experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of social media and experience with social media recruiting channels is a plus
- Experience sourcing and recruiting within the finance or accounting market highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to recruit individually, as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of internet research strongly preferred (Boolean searches, Flipping, X-Ray etc)
Your personal skills are key, so this is what we look for:
- You should have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships
- Should possess outstanding interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with ability to work with diverse personalities at all levels within the organisation
- Initiative is key; we are a fast-paced environment and you need to be comfortable with this
- We are a small close knit team and we work very well together, therefore the ability to work collaboratively, be flexible, and contribute as a team player is essential
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.