Our technology engineers are employed in building, maintaining and supporting trading systems that are fundamental to our success and competitiveness in the current trading environment. SIG has continued to expand its team of talented Software and Systems Engineers. Over the past few years, the technology team has grown to over 1000 employees worldwide, with over 70 in Sydney. SIG’s continued success will – in large part – be based on the capabilities provided to our traders by the growing Technology and Quantitative Research Teams.
As a Software Developer within our Market Data Intelligence team, you will maintain the integrity of all static data related to securities in support of our trading activities, including, but not limited to, instrument identifiers, end of day prices and corporate actions. With growing business requirements and the large and diverse datasets that follow, the team has recently embarked on the challenge to redesign our existing legacy system responsible for managing this critical information.
True to SIG's culture, we are looking to add a candidate to the team who can bring creative solutions to complex problems and thrives in an environment that encourages collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Four Reasons to Join SIG's Market Data Intelligence Team:
- You will be responsible for analysis, design and development of business-critical software applications, such as:
- SIG’s ETL module and user interface
- Develop application components within existing framework
- Configure CI/CD pipelines (dev ops)
- You will be involved in the full software development cycle
- Testing of current systems, including writing automation tests
- You will be integral to transitioning our current legacy system to its replacement
What we're looking for
- Experience with C# or Python
- Exposure to databases (e.g. SQL)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Approximately 3 – 5 years’ experience
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.