As a Reference Data Analyst, you will be joining a growing Reference Data team which supports trading operations, transaction services, compliance, legal and finance. Once on the desk, you will have the unique opportunity to work alongside all teams on the trading floor and support them on several task including counterparty on boarding, credit limit reviews, product registrations, reviewing automated cash transfer processes at Prime Brokers and setting up of new vendors.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in the financial markets to gain exposure within a true trading environment.
You will have prior knowledge of KYC and Due Diligence procedures and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time. Accuracy and attention to detail are key competencies for this role. Be a strong communicator, confident and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
In the role you will:
- Set up of Broker, new entities and CP Clearing Codes in Internal systems (STORM & DIMS).
- Credit limit calculation and finance reviews
- Trading Account set ups.
- AML reviews for existing new counterparties in line with Compliance requirements.
- KYC check of new and existing clients.
- Give – up agreements.
- File management, Daily support of files, File migration when required.
- Providing CP’s with standard documentation.Tax reclaims to different markets.
- Set up wire instructions in line with internal procedures.
- Set up vendor Bank details in internal and external systems.
- Notification of SSI changes.
- Trade confirmations maintenance.
- Working on projects directly related to process improvments on the desk
What we're looking for
- 3rd level degree desirable.
- Experience in a financial institution with prior experience in securities trading desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Compliance functions surrounding KYC & AML.
- Prior knowledge in the functions of Finance and Operations an advantage.
- Confidence in bringing new ideas and innovations to the team environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key competencies for this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word and Excel, required.
- Strong communicator (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and ability to work on your own initiative is critical for this role.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workload.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at one time and creative problem solving is highly desirable.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.