Our Hospitality Services team is charged with facilitating, including setup and breakdown, of meals, refreshments and snacks that are housed in cafeterias, pantries and other locations throughout the building. In this role, you will interact with vendors who are bringing food and beverage deliveries to our site, receiving and stocking this inventory in accordance with the FIFO (first-in, first-out) method. You will support breakfast and lunch services, stocking and maintaining stock in each of our three cafeterias and subsequently managing break-down once the breakfast and lunch services have wrapped up for the day. You will also be responsible for the overall cleanliness of our cafeterias and pantries throughout the course of the day and will have a chance to cross-train with the team to provide optimal coverage that will ensure business needs are met.
Required hours for this role are: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:00pm EST.
SIG Hospitality Associates Are:
- Courteous & Focused on Customer Service
- Experienced with handling food products in a safe and clean manner
- Strong communicators, able to interact with all levels of management to assess and address needs
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently
- Flexible and willing to work additional hours when needed
What we're looking for
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a cafeteria or similar position required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, upwards of six hours at a time, required
- Must be able to bend, twist, lift 50+ pounds required
- Experience handling food products in a safe and clean manner required
- Exceptional communication skills required, including ability to interact with all levels of management in a positive manner; must be especially sensitive to the needs of others required
- Willingness to work additional and flexible hours when necessary required
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment required
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.