Operations Analysts at SIG are responsible for maximizing efficiency of processes across the firm as well as supporting all daily trading operations. As an Operations Analyst Intern, you will gain in-depth exposure to the trading environment and various business areas at SIG. You will be placed within a trading desk and introduced to SIG’s formal education and unique culture. SIG’s Education Department will cover key theoretical subjects through interactive classroom sessions offered either during the workday or after hours. Topics include technical training in VBA, operations & trading desk overviews as well as probability and expectation. Throughout the ten weeks, you will work on a variety of analytical projects that impact multiple areas of the business and introduce you to current challenges facing our industry. Past projects include trading and profit & loss analytics, automation of operational processes and research of new business opportunities. Interns have the opportunity to network with coworkers across the firm as well as build strong relationships with recently graduated mentors.
To learn more about the program and the role, visit http://www.sig.com/about/culture/
What we're looking for
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Math, Computer Science, Economics or a related major
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with VBA or SQL preferred
- Ability to collaborate with a team while having the confidence to work independently
- Flexibility and drive with a commitment to innovation
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Will not require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
- Intention to graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree within one year of the internship program
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
We do not post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.