Our Corporate Tax team includes individuals with both corporate and public tax accounting experience. Our accountants are able to leverage and build upon their accounting knowledge while learning about our industry from experts within the business. We focus on maintaining a work-life balance that ensures exposure to complex and challenging work and the opportunity to manage life outside of the office.
Our most successful tax accountants have experience in both tax preparation and research platforms. They pay close attention to detail and are resourceful in their ability to research and resolve issues as they arise.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for a diverse mix of compliance, consultancy, and controversy work at the local, state, federal, and international level in support of our Private Equity business
- Communicate with business entities throughout the entire firm, giving you exposure to the products we trade or deals managed within them
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax calculations and participate in year-end tax planning for the entities you support
- Plan, execute, and complete tax projects across the business including, for example, preparation of state apportionment schedules
- Research tax planning strategies and services in support of various business initiatives
Want to learn more? Contact our recruiter directly:
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 1-2 years of relevant tax experience required; public tax accounting preferred
SIG does not post compensation information externally. Any compensation information associated with this job posting was not provided by SIG.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.