SIG’s Information Security team is expanding to Dublin!
We are looking for a security expert to join our team to help us establish a security function in SIG's Dublin office. This is a new hands on technical security role in Dublin where you will have the opportunity to create a security presence that works closely with local business and technology teams, as well as the Global Security Team. You'll be the go to person for all things security in the Dublin office; ranging from engineering and maintaining security solutions, to consulting others about security risks and mitigation, to helping to establish policies and procedures, to conducting security assessments. The opportunities to make an impact aren't limited to the Dublin office either, as you'll be contributing to and shaping the overall Global Security Program's strategy and projects as well.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide security expertise and guidance to SIG's business and technology groups and advocate security in the firm's practices and technologies.
- Performing security audits, assessments, and reviews of SIG's technologies and processes and recommending and driving solutions to address identified risks.
- Engineering and implementing security technologies and processes for the Dublin office.
- Maintaining information security technologies and helping to respond to security events in the Dublin office.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of security polices and standards for the Dublin office.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience protecting enterprise networks, systems, applications and data from security threats and managing security risks.
- Experience performing security assessments and recommending and driving solutions to address identified risks.
- Enterprise experience with at least one of the following: firewalls and VPNs, email and web security, intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerability and risk assessment, malware protection, and/or identity and access management.
- Deep understanding of information security concepts, and common attacks and mitigation techniques.
- Strong grasp of TCP/IP, routing, and switching; experience with network administration or using network troubleshooting tools and techniques a plus.
- Strong grasp of operating systems fundamentals; experience with Windows or Linux server administration a plus.
- Python, Perl or similar scripting experience; web development or database administration experience a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with a collaborative and consensus driven approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically while acting tactically.
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, or CISM certification preferred.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.