Our Corporate Systems team develops in-house applications in support of our corporate stakeholders such as Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting, Tax, Legal, Marketing, Trading, and Private Equity. You will work directly with the end users of these systems as you develop new functionality, integrations and reporting analysis tools. To build these applications, we are using C#, .NET, MVC, Signal R, Responsive Design, and Bootstrap among others.
In this role, you might be:
- Developing a wide variety of web applications for our corporate stakeholders
- Developing a web application to manage reporting of trading activities
- Building an application that scrapes communications from market exchanges and enables technology teams to plan for appropriate updates.
- Optimizing existing websites and applications for a mobile audience
Who We Are
SIG is a proprietary trading firm that’s dependent on a strong and creative technology team. We sit next to our stakeholders, allowing for a quick feedback cycle and a firsthand look at how our user interacts with our product. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
SIG Engineers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 3 years of progressive experience developing software applications using an object oriented language. Relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- Three (3) years of recent hands-on experience with the .NET, C++, or Java technologies
- Web development experience is preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Willingness and ability to work in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.