SIG is seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join a team responsible for developing technical solutions in support of the firm’s trading activity as well as partnering with other trading desks to support the flow of trade orders to the markets. In this role, you will be working on projects that directly assess the impact of, and provide solutions for, business or regulatory changes within our trading environment.
If you join us, you will also:
- Partner with trading, development and engineering teams to generate requirements and conduct details risk analysis to understand the full scope of technical systems dependencies.
- Work on projects that assess impact of business / regulatory guideline changes within our existing technical infrastructure
- Query data and conducting detailed risk analysis across our highly complex and distributed environment, developing recommended solutions to present to projects teams in support of new development or functionality enhancement requests.
- Manage projects from initial request to an assessment of systems & related SMEs, task development and prioritization through to final implementation
Who We Are
SIG is a proprietary trading firm that’s dependent on a strong and creative technology team. We sit next to our stakeholders, allowing for a quick feedback cycle and a firsthand look at how our user interacts with our product. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
SIG Technologists are:
- Able to take high level ideas/initiatives and break them down to understand systemic dependencies, who key subject matter experts are and how to prioritize initiatives to meet business objectives
- Highly interested in leveraging their development skills in support of project analysis, management, and implementation
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a business analysis, data analysis, technical project management or related role
- Bachelors degree in a STEM discipline required
- Prior software development experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in partnership with development, engineering and testing teams while also successfully managing projects and individual tasks with minimal guidance required
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and internal clients
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.