As a Financial Accountant with SIG you will perform a key role in the finance team with responsibility for financial, regulatory & statistical reporting for a number of entities within the group. You will be comfortable with adapting quickly to a busy working environment, drawing on your previous experience to make a practical contribution to managing year end audit and organizing ad hoc projects.
You will have developed an excellent working knowledge of financial reporting and of regulatory & statistical reporting in your career to date which will contribute significantly to your success in the role. You will possess the energy, enthusiasm & flexibility to successfully work with other team members in analysing, understanding and working to improve the systems that underpin financial reporting.
Major activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of month end management accounts for several group entities.
- Agreement of intercompany balances
- Responsibility for the preparation of all statistical reports
- Coordination and management of year-end audit
What we're looking for
- Qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA or ACA with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access and a proven aptitude for mastering IT packages.
- Demonstrable experience in accounts preparation and double entry book keeping.
- Flexible team player
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
- Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.