The trading internship is a unique opportunity to learn about quantitative trading. Our interns work on a trading desk in the morning and afternoon, but they step off the desk daily to receive classroom education in trading and decision science. The combination of desk and classroom training provides interns with the best preparation possible for quant trading. Students with a STEM background will learn how SIG uses decision-science, game theory and technology to make trading decisions. The goal of the program is to provide interns with a deep exposure to trading, so they can decide if it is what they want to pursue full-time.
- Free housing is provided and conveniently located near SIG at the University of Pennsylvania
- Relaxed dress code: jeans and sneakers are the norm, shorts all summer long
- Food, beverages, and snacks available all day
- Game room with golf simulators, game tables (poker, pool, ping pong, etc.), multicade classics video games, and Play Station/X-Box video area
- A 9,000 square-foot gym with cardio, cross fit and strength machines, plus yoga and indoor cycling classes
- Discounts for dining, entertainment, shopping, travel, and attractions
- Social events including a poker tournament, dinners, and sporting events in Philadelphia
- On-site services such as barber, dry cleaning and laundry, auto repair and detailing, and ATM
What we're looking for
- Intention to graduate with a bachelors, masters, or doctoral degree within one year of the internship program
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
- General computer skills required; computer programming skills a plus
- Demonstrated interest in strategic games and/or competitive activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.