As a Software Developer at SIG, you’ll work alongside experienced software engineers our on the development, delivery, support and enhancements of our trading systems and infrastructure. With guidance and mentoring from your team, you’ll get hands-on experience beginning on your first day. In addition, we customize a learning and development plan to help you get to know the people you’ll be working with, what your team is responsible for, and our technical environment. This includes a combination of technical classes, overviews of our technology teams and rotations through other teams that will enhance your technical knowledge and allow you to grow further within your team.
We place software developers across our trading, business and technology teams. Throughout the interview process, we’ll discuss your skills and goals so we can match you with the team where you’ll be successful from day one.
What You Could Work On:
- Designing and developing low-latency trading systems for our trading desks
- Developing high performance low level C++ code for handling the first steps of our market data processes
- Conducting technology research projects related to scale and performance with open source tools
- Develop applications and services that receive and store trading activity
- Creating tools to improve system efficiency using performance data
What we're looking for
- Students pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major
- Strong software development skills in any object oriented language (we use C++ and C# the most)
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.