Once on the desk you will be joining an expanding team focusing on Financial Operations for the SIG European companies. Working closely with traders in a front office environment you will have the opportunity to build an excellent knowledge of the vast range of products traded by SIG and also the workings of all international markets in which we operate.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in the financial markets to gain exposure within a true trading environment.
- Management and analysis of trader positions
- Review and resolution of position and cash reconciliations
- Monitor Corporate events and analyzing the impact upon the traders positions
- Calculation and analysis of daily trading desk P&L
- Liaise with Prime Brokers, Execution Brokers and European exchanges
- Calculation and analysis of desks trading costs
- Proactively look for trading cost and system efficiencies
- Working on projects directly related to the desks trading activity and risks
What we're looking for
- 3rd level degree
- 6 months - 2 years’ industry experience within a similar role – fund accounting, middle office, trade support.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills are essential
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel.
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ambitious and self-motivated, not afraid to ask questions and use own initiative
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills; including effective troubleshooting in a fast paced, time critical environment
- Knowledge of and an interest in financial markets
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.