SIG is hiring a Database Developer with DBA experience into our NETPOST-DataTechnologies team. This team provides support to middle and back office application teams with all their database needs. We are looking for database developer to develop and maintain large and complex database systems using Oracle, Informatica, and other technologies. The ideal candidate would also have experience with database administration and support.
Technology is core to our business success. At SIG, you will have the opportunity to work with traders, quantitative analysts, system engineers, and other developers to engineer unique ways to use technology. You don’t need to have trading industry experience to join SIG; we can teach you the business. But you do need strong technical skills and an inclination to build systems iteratively and collaboratively with engineers up and down the stack.
As a member of this team, you will:
- Design, develop, and support database applications for our middle/back office data systems
- Design solutions using Oracle, PL/SQL technologies
- Maintain and support Oracle database instances and applications in a high-transaction environment
- Provide production support off hours/weekend, when needed
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline or its foreign equivalent. Relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience with database development
- Hands-on experience building solutions in relational databases such as Oracle, and Korn shell scripting and programming
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL or database tuning experience
- Oracle DBA experience would be a plus
- Experience with Informatica would be a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.