Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
SIG is hiring a software developer into our Market Data team. This DevOps-oriented team designs systems to automate a large production environment and develops applications to aid in the monitoring and administration of the platform that automates a large part of the market data environment. This role also involves some interaction with our trading system environment.
In this role, you might work on:
- Development of tools to help automate and monitor the environment
- Troubleshooting of problems in the teams own tools as well as provide second level support
- Projects with other teams in market data
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline or its foreign equivalent. Relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- 2 + years of experience working in a software development environment, including at least one year of full-time, hands-on application software development experience
- Hands-on experience developing in Python. Experience with other object-oriented languages (C++, Java or others) and relational database development preferred
- Previous work in systems administration is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers and with the testing groups while also successfully managing individual tasks and projects with minimal guidance
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and internal clients
Want to contact the recruiter directly?
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it’s important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.