SIG is hiring a software developer into our Market Data Team. This team develops high performance market data feed handlers for the entire firm. They are integral in getting real-time streaming trade quote data from exchanges that populate our trading and analytics systems. Accomplishing this task means working with millions of messages per second.
In this role you will be:
- Developing the feed handlers
- Interfacing with traders and other technology teams
- Make changes to the environment in response to business opportunities or the exchanges
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline or its foreign equivalent. Relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- 2-4 years of experience working in a software development environment, including at least one year of full-time, hands-on application software development experience
- Hands-on experience developing in C++
- Experience working with Linux preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers and with the testing groups while also successfully managing individual tasks and projects with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and internal clients
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.