SIG is hiring a front-end software developer into our Order Management team in our Philadelphia office. Our Order Management team is responsible for developing and maintaining our equity trading tools. Developers on this team work closely with traders to gather requirements, extend functionality, and build new tools for trade order execution. In this role, you will own your projects from requirements to maintenance and beyond. Beyond development, you will propose and investigate new technologies as we revamp our toolset every two to three years. To build these systems, we currently use C#/C++/PostGRE/SQL Server/R among others
In this role, you might work on:
- Developing general & specialized order management and order entry tools
- Building and supporting existing apps for various teams in C#
- Helping process hundreds of orders over the course of a day
What we're looking for
SIG Engineers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software development skills
Required / Preferred Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience working in a software development environment, including at least one year of full-time, hands-on application software development experience.
- Hands-on experience developing user interface in C#. Experience with other object-oriented languages (C++, Java or others) and relational database development preferred.
- Experience using profiling tools
- Working knowledge of database concepts
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers and with the testing groups while also successfully managing individual tasks and projects with minimal guidance.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and internal clients.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.