We are looking for a Credit Analyst to join our credit trading desk. In this role, you will work directly with our traders and senior strategists to analyze investment opportunities and special situations in the high yield, convertible and distressed debt markets.
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for finding opportunities that other market participants may not be capitalizing on, either by discovering new information or considering existing knowledge from a different perspective.
If you join us, you will:
- Analyze credit information through prospectuses and financial statements to extract data relating to credit quality and corporate bond structures
- Monitor market and company specific news
- Compare items such as liquidity, profitability, credit history and cash, with other companies in the same industry, size and geographical location
- Examine factors such as income growth, quality of management, market share, potential risk of industry and collateral appraisal
- Evaluate financial information for trends in business, industry and economic conditions
- Gather and study company financial statements; industry regulatory and economic information and financial periodicals and newspapers
What we're looking for
- At least two (2) years' experience in credit research required
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA and / or CFA desirable
- Formal training in credit analysis strongly preferred Commercial banking or distressed workout experience is desirable
- Valuation experience is a positive
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience with Bloomberg Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.