Our team of Technical Business Analysts support and administer applications, and the interfaces between them and other applications, that are leveraged across our business every day. They interact with their client groups daily, liaising between them, internal technical teams and eternal vendors to manage system enhancements, upgrades, migrations, implementations, and ad-hoc analytical needs globally. Their reach across the organization is extensive and directly impacts daily operations.
We are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join our team manage a suite of applications utilized by our HR, Recruiting, Learning & Development, Benefits and Compensation teams to make business decisions. While we use iCIMS (Recruiting) and UltiPro (HRIS, Payroll) currently, you don’t have to join us having had experience with those platforms. If you have worked with other similar platforms and are an analytical problem solver, we want to talk!
If you join us, you will
- Partner with our HR, Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and Executive Management teams to gather, assess and validate requirements ensuring that their evolving needs within our systems are met
- Lead projects that include enhancements to our existing platforms as well as upgrades and new implementations of these product suites across the firm
- Leverage your functional HR knowledge to provide process recommendations & ensure optimal utilization of these systems
- Support both domestic and international implementations of various modules within these systems supporting the expansion of US functionality to our international offices
- Create and maintain data mapping & integration feeds that enable the successful flow of information between systems (both third party and internally developed) in use by multiple teams across the firm
Who we are
SIG is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. We commit our own capital to trade financial products around the world. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance, low latency trading. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 7 years of experience providing application implementation and support services to end users or working within or in support of Human Resources, Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits and/or Compensation domains & systems required
- Previous experience working with and in support of iCIMS and UltiPro preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with data integration and/or vendor feeds required
- Knowledge of SDLC models required
- Strong SQL & T-SQL Skills required
- Previous experience supporting international payroll, benefits and tax systems and processes a plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
- Experience with BI Reporting Platforms (i.e. Qlikview) and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Prior experience leading or supervising teams and/or projects a plus
- Bachelors degree
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.