To remain a dominant force, SIG has continued to expand its team of highly talented traders, quants and technologists in Dublin team has grown to over 400 employees, doubling in size. To further this growth we are seeking to hire an experienced trader to join our existing Fixed Income ETF trading team. You will be responsible for trading bonds and ETFs from multiple illiquid asset classes, using both traditional and electronic methodologies.
Once on the desk you will have the opportunity to assume responsibility executing baskets of bonds, building relationships with counterparties and drive development of new strategies amongst others.This desk is a major growth area for SIG, and joining at this stage provides a unique opportunity with significant prospects.
In this role, you will:
- Trading ETFs both electronically and OTC. Executing baskets of bonds when appropriate, in order to complement trading of ETFs.
- Develop relationships with counterparties and build upon relationships with existing sales coverage and traders.
- Drive the development of new automated trading strategies and improve existing strategies
- Monitor bond market events, news and flows and adjusting trading behaviour accordingly
- Actively communicate relevant market movements, flows and information with other members of the ETF team.
- Formulate market making and risk management strategies by analysing latest market data both daily and longer term and manage positions to protect trading book from adverse market moves.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 to 5 years or more of experience focused in the fixed income markets.
- Strong knowledge base in and throughout the fixed income asset class with experience trading in HY or Emerging market bonds desired.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills in order to maintain productive relationships with external counterparties
- Familiar with Bloomberg, Market Axess and various other bond trading platforms.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills while able to demonstrate strict attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure while remaining focused
- Operate as a member of a team with a willingness to contribute and assist others.
- Entrepreneurial, interested in participating in the build out of additional business strategies.
- Experience with trading ETFs, TRS or similar.
- Ability to assess facts and make quick decisions in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrated success in financial services, ideally with experience covering and growing a territory.
- Comfortable using various electronic platforms and knowledge and familiarity with applicable order management systems
- Successful track record market making and trading flow and ability to manage own PnL
- Sufficiently technical ability to be able to work closely with quants/developers to build new automated trading strategies.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.