SIG is looking for a Messaging Engineer to join us at our headquarters in Bala Cynwyd, PA, just outside of Center City Philadelphia. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and engineering solutions to optimize our global messaging infrastructure. You will work with both business and technical teams to provide customized solutions that will allow for a more efficient messaging across both our Exchange on-premises and Office 365 environments. This will include working with vendors to assess new tools and features, as well as developing recommendations and plans for upgrades and enhancements. We will also look to you to script solutions aimed at increasing automation within our platforms. Part of your role will focus on mentoring junior team members to help them continue to grow and develop their knowledge. While this role will focus on our Exchange infrastructure, you will also impact and influence the evolution of our suite of messaging and mobility platforms.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical field required
- 3+ years of engineering and design experience with Microsoft Exchange required
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 or later required
- Automation and PowerShell scripting experience required
- Experience with instant messaging, Skype for Business or similar tool preferred
- Leadership and/or mentoring experience strongly preferred
- Mobility experience a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.