SIG's Equity Research Department is looking for an Associate to join us in our New York office. You will be providing research support for a Sr. Analyst covering the Semiconductor sector. Under the guidance of the Senior Analyst, you will gain exposure to the full research lifecycle, including analyzing financial statements, providing market research, and interacting with management and trade associations.
Additionally, you will collect data, generate financial valuations by building models and forecasts, and create competitive profiles on specific companies. The job offers excellent exposure to companies in the Semiconductor sector and provides a strong career path in Sell-Side Equity research.
In this role, you will:
- Provide primary analytical support for the Senior Analyst covering the space
- Conduct proprietary research, customer / partner interviews and industry surveys
- Perform financial and valuation analysis by generating financial models / forecasts and competitive profiles on companies under coverage
- Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, company documents and materials, SEC / regulatory filings (annual reports, 10-K’s 10-Q’s, etc.), industry publications, trade shows, and online data services
- Interact with company management, internal sales force, and institutional investors
- Monitor and evaluate company news and events
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP (SFG) is the institutional broker-dealer member of SIG. Our approach combines bulge bracket resources with a boutique culture where research, sales, and trading are integrated to provide value to the institutional investment process. SFG’s sector verticals deliver a multi-discipline approach from research through trade execution. Our sales force delivers solutions that demonstrate a deep understanding of market and company fundamentals along with market filters such as volatility, credit, macro, and non-fundamental analysis.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative area such as finance, economics, engineering or mathematics desired; CFA or MBA preferred
- 2 years of financial analysis experience in either the finance, accounting, or semiconductor sector
- Series 7, 63, 86 and/or 87 a plus
- Excellent research, writing, communication, and organization skills; candidates must be very detail oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Independent thinker and self-starter with the motivation to learn about and excel in a dynamic industry
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.