As a software engineering intern, you’ll work alongside our experienced software engineers on the development, delivery, support and enhancements of our trading systems and infrastructure. You will have the chance to work on challenging projects that will be pushed into production. In addition, throughout the summer you’ll meet with senior technologists to learn about SIG technology and how it impacts trading.
Our Interns Have:
- Created a suite of tools to improve system efficiency using performance data
- Improved the visual display of market data in Python/C#/F#
- Contributed to the development of high performance low level C++ code for handling the first steps of our market data processes
- Conducted technology research projects related to scale and performance with open source tools
- Contributed to studies of equity trading and markets by developing and using large sets of trade and price data
What we're looking for
- Students pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major
- Strong software development skills in any object oriented language (we use C++ and C# the most)
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.