SIG’s Sales and Trading Development Program will give you the tools necessary to become an exchange-traded fund (ETF) expert and a successful salesperson. You will start off with a six-month development program that includes rotations with our sales teams in New York, Chicago and San Francisco, travel to select client meetings and attendance at industry conferences, and structured classroom education with other recent graduates. As an Assistant Sales Trader, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the fastest growing segment of financial services, the three trillion dollar Exchange-Traded Funds industry. You will develop an extensive understanding of ETF product mechanics and of the various client channels that make up the ETF ecosystem (including asset managers, hedge funds, and ETF issuers). You will gain the core skills necessary to establish strong client relationships, and you will identify relevant trading activity in the market, facilitate client trades, and work with counterparties to analyze the performance of a wide range of execution strategies. As a client-facing member of our team, you will directly support senior team members with all ongoing sales, service and communication with clients and prospects.
The ETF success story is one of unprecedented growth that has significantly exceeded that of every other asset management category in the last decade. SIG is one of the largest ETF liquidity providers globally, and we have been leaders in the marketplace since the inception of the first ETFs over 20 years ago.
What we're looking for
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills along with demonstrated analytical ability
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and resourceful problem solver
- Initiative, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize are essential
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong passion/interest in the markets and investment management business
- Enjoy networking and cultivating relationships
- Ability to understand investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.