SIG has an opportunity for a Billing Analyst to join our Technology Finance team in our Bala Cynwyd headquarters. Being a part of our team will provide you broad exposure to the technologies relating to the expenses you are managing as well as to additional teams like Procurement and Accounting as new vendors and contracts are established and as expenses are related to the business entities utilizing them. You will have the chance to own and manage a series of accounts as well as cross-train with your team to learn other accounts and the technologies that relate to them.
If you join us, you will:
- Match and reconcile expenses related to networking, market data and telecommunications usage across the firm.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies or issues between our internal teams and vendors, working actively with both to ensure that all invoices match contract terms
- Partner with Accounting to track spending and reconcile those expenses to the general ledger as well as support annual audits
- Collaborate with Procurement to set up, process, manage and track invoices and expenses for new vendors being utilized across the firm
- Help to drive innovation surrounding our expense processing and financial reporting processes, focusing on identifying cost reduction and overall process improvement opportunities
Who We Are
SIG is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. We commit our own capital to trade financial products around the world. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance, low latency trading. Our traders, quants, developers, and systems engineers work side by side to develop and implement our trading strategies. With experts in almost every discipline, we build some of the most powerful trading systems in the financial industry.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of two years of working experience in a billing or expense management, accounts payable, or related role required
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel; experience with advanced functions within Excel a plus
- Bachelor's degree
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.