Our in-house recruiting team is expanding! We are looking for three technology recruiters to support our software development and infrastructure technology recruiting efforts.
You will join our technology recruiting team to source and hire high caliber technologists across SIG's team of nearly 600 technologists. Beyond sourcing and hiring, we partner with managers and interviewers throughout the entire recruiting process. You will work directly with managers to identify and screen qualified candidates as well as make recommendations for process improvements. Your efforts will impact our hiring strategies, technology branding initiatives, and local event sponsorships along with building candidate relationships and pipelines. Additionally, we are always looking for new tools and ideas to find and attract the best talent!
If you join us, you will be:
- Partnering with technology managers and recruiters to drive the development of sourcing pipelines for high-impact technology roles
- Building your network and develop relationships with prospective candidates to build their interest in current or future opportunities with SIG
- Researching competitors and industry trends to develop creative job ads to attract new talent and increase qualified applications
- Measuring success of sourcing and marketing efforts through metrics and making recommendations for change based on your findings
- Developing relationships with local technical meetups with a focus on sponsoring events and building brand awareness
- Working with our Recruitment Marketing & Social Media Specialist on targeted campaigns to attract technologists
What we're looking for
- Minimum of two to four (2-4) years of experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing recruiting environment; corporate recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Experience recruiting technologists required
- Experience working in a highly selective hiring environment with technology and/or technical candidates, preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task autonomously, required
- Demonstrated recruiting experience, including sourcing, developing candidate relationships and interviewing, required
- Excellent oral, written, and phone communication skills are essential
- Ability to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems, required
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.