SIG is looking for a Developer to join a team that is responsible for developing software for our options traders. On this team, you will be working on high profile systems that are used by traders across our firm. We are developing high performance systems in a rapid turnaround environment.
If you join this team, you will:
- Design, develop and implement primarily C#-based software client/server applications that solve complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment
- Integrate with and build data services used across the firm using a variety of database, middleware, and serialization technologies
- Participate in all phases of SDLC from initial requirements through final quality assurance and implementation
SIG Engineers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 2 years of progressive experience developing software applications. Relevant technical experience may substitute for education
- Recent hands-on experience with C# is required
- Relational database knowledge is required.
- Strong verbal communication skills with an ability to deal with technical and business staff while working on a trading desk is required. The successful candidate will demonstrate eagerness to learn about the business as well as technology
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment is required
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.