You will be required to design, architect and verify high performance FPGA based co-processing accelerated systems. This requires an underlying knowledge of FPGA architectures, tools and flows to map high speed designs efficiently and optimally onto the programmable fabric. Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, integrating and bringing up PCIe/Ethernet (1G/10) cores and high speed interfaces is required, with experience of x86 architecture on Windows a plus. The candidate will be part of team bringing the vision from concept through to production including hardware selection, FPGA design, driver and API.
This is an excellent chance to put your stamp on exciting and challenging uses of FPGA technology in innovative and thought provoking projects that will require you to use a spectrum of design and project management skills.
What we're looking for
- Ability to interpret high level specifications and map to outline architectures
- Architect and design solutions to accelerate key areas of our infrastructure including hardware selection and key functional blocks
- Verification and validation of design blocks and attaining functionality at high data rates
- Implement solutions from the board to API and deploy out to a production environment, using creative patters to maximise performance
- Interact with software teams to capture and design solutions in hardware.
- BSc. in a technical discipline
- Minimum five years in VHDL/Verilog, hardware design and selection
- Ability to absorb mathematical algorithms and develop high-performance implementations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with traders, quantitative analysts and Software engineers
- A desire to develop excellent solutions used daily and a passion in contributing throughout a technology environment
- Knowledge of C and C++ coding and SW driver applications is a plus
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.