Are you a proactive problem solver that enjoys analyzing data using systems such as VBA and SQL? Do you find yourself constantly looking for ways to improve processes? By joining our operations team as a Technical Operations Analyst, you will be able to merge your love of finance with technology, working with and analyzing data that will help drive business decisions on the desk.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with traders, clearing agents, internal teams, and related third parties to provide operational support to the firm’s daily trading activity.
- Gain exposure to all products traded on either our Equity Options and/or Index desk(s) as you oversee the operational life-cycle of all trades.
- Manage trade settlements, reconciliations, and break/fail resolutions.
- Generate the daily PnL and positions of the desk you support, analyzing and resolving any variances that arise.
- Be empowered to suggest and build out process optimization opportunities by leveraging your experience and technical resources.
- Have the opportunity to build upon your knowledge of VBA and SQL while exploring additional languages such as Python, Java, etc.
Who We Are
SIG is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. We commit our own capital to trade financial products around the world. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance, low latency trading. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, Economics, or a related discipline
- Experience with VBA and/or SQL
- Strong interest in math, technology, and the financial industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.