We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated student to join our Market Intelligence team. You will be assisting the team by providing research support to traders in a dynamic front office position. The role will provide genuine experience in equity research and exposure to a fast-paced trading environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Maintain events database to ensure accuracy by contacting companies for updates
- Help identify possible unconfirmed events and ex dates
- Assist in maintaining a database of company news flow on earnings, M&A, and dividends
- Assist in creating week-ahead previews and event previews for traders
- Other general research and database projects as they arise
What we're looking for
We seek individuals from a business, accounting or economics discipline who are
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access (knowledge of VBA would be great)
- Strong and identifiable interest in the financial markets
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with a strong degree of accuracy
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.