Our team of Technical Business Analysts support and administer applications, and the interfaces between them and other applications, that are leveraged across our business every day. They interact with their client groups daily, liaising between them, internal technical teams and eternal vendors to manage system enhancements, upgrades, migrations, implementations, and ad-hoc analytical needs globally. Their reach across the organization is extensive and directly impacts daily operations.
We are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join our team manage a suite of applications utilized by our Financial and Tax Accounting teams globally as well as by teams that inlcude Accounts Payable and Procurement to make business decisions. While we use Microsoft Great Plains & FRX Reporting as well as ProSystems within our Accounting teams and Req Logic within Procurement currently, you don’t have to join us having had experience with those platforms. If you have worked with other similar platforms and are an analytical problem solver, we want to talk!
If you join us, you will:
- Partner with our Financial & Tax Accounting teams to gather, assess and validate requirements ensuring that their evolving needs within our financial systems are met
- Lead projects that span enhancements to our existing platforms as well as upgrades and new implementations of these product suites across the firm
- Leverage your knowledge of the general ledger/chart of accounts as well as related modules including purchasing, inventory and financial reporting to ensure optimal utilization of these systems
- Support both domestic and international implementations of various modules within these financial systems supporting the expansion of US functionality to our international offices
- Create and maintain data mapping & integration feeds that enable the successful flow of information between systems (both third party and internally developed)
Who We Are
SIG is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. We commit our own capital to trade financial products around the world. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance, low latency trading. Our traders, quants, developers, and business analysts/project managers work side by side to develop, implement and support systems that support our business as a whole. With experts in almost every discipline, we build some of the most powerful trading systems in the financial industry.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 7 years of experience providing application implementation and support services to end users or working within or in support of accounting domains & their associated systems required
- Knowledge of and experience with supporting large, multi-entity consolidations (rollups) required
- Previous experience working with data integration and/or vendor feeds required
- Knowledge of SDLC models required
- Strong SQL & T-SQL Skills required
- Experience with international, multi-currency accounting (including knowledge of VAT, GST) a plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
- Experience with BI Reporting Platforms (i.e. Qlikview) and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.