We have an opening for a member to join our Collaboration and Productivity Technologies team at our headquarters in Bala Cynwyd, PA, just outside of Center City Philadelphia. This team is responsible for maintaining and advancing our global messaging and mobility platforms. In this role, you will gain exposure to a variety of technologies and tools such as Exchange, SharePoint, Blackberry/Good Technology, Skype for Business, and Office 365. You will partner directly with business and technical teams to deliver superior solutions and also work with vendors to ensure solutions are scalable, performant and resilient. We will also look to you to provide ideas and recommendations that will continue to advance automation. This is a great opportunity to grow and expand your technical knowledge and skills within and around messaging and mobility technologies.
Reasons to join SIG’s Collaboration & Productivity Technologies team:
- We’re not your “one size fits all” shop. This role offers exposure to an array of technologies across our mobility and messaging environment. You will have the chance to gain hands on experience while you evaluate, test and integrate new technologies to help our business grow.
- We like to mix it up. No one day is the same. Your role will require a mixture of monitoring critical systems, building and deploying new systems, troubleshooting issues, and implementing broad-based technical solutions.
- As our infrastructure grows, so do you. We upgrade frequently, implementing top of the line technologies to help our users maximize their productivity. This means you will gain hands on experience with the latest technologies and will get to contribute your ideas and suggestions as we develop new solutions.
- Your success is our success. We create customized training plans focused on integrating you to our technologies and infrastructure. Your training will be on-going as we focus on your long-term development throughout your career at SIG.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical field required
- 2+ years of experience with Windows systems administration required
- Experience with at least one of the following Microsoft technologies: Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business
- Experience with mobility platforms such as Good for Enterprise, iOS, Android or similar tools strongly preferred
- Scripting experience with PowerShell or similar language preferred
- Experience with Office 365 a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.