Due to our continued growth we have a superb opportunity for a skilled production engineer with strong operational focus and a keen interest in financial data.
As a production engineer, you will be part of our Quantitative Development team and help the team maintain production jobs providing critical trading information. You’ll also support quants and developers to deliver code faster and with high quality.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage, monitor and automate our production infrastructure and jobs supporting multiple trading strategies.
- Support developer and quants toolchain, build system and continuous delivery infrastructure.
What we're looking for
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of operating systems, servers and networking.
- Operationally minded with a solid understanding of what it takes to deploy and run mission-critical systems in Linux environments.
- Experience designing configuration management systems (Ansible) and automation pipelines (Cron, Tidal or other job scheduler).
- Strong scripting abilities (Bash and Python)
- Experience with version control, build servers and automated testing. Atlassian Suite a plus (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira)
- The ability to self-manage, self-motivate, and seek process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving and Root Cause Analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with traders, quantitative researchers, and other engineers.
- Good attention to detail, self-motivation and ability to react to changing priorities.
- Nice to have:
- Experience using DB (Oracle, MS Access or MySQL) and SQL.
- ETL and data extraction.
- Knowledge of distributed computing environments.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.