SIG has a job opportunity available for a Construction Project Engineer to join our Technical Facilities team. This team is directly responsible for the design, build-out, maintenance and support of the firm’s critical infrastructure and office space at each of SIG’s US locations. This newly created role will provide in-depth exposure to a myriad of concurrently running construction related initiatives going on across SIG’s office locations from the ground up, including new fit-outs as well as office moves, expansions and renovations.
If you join us, you will:
- Manage, track and document all phases of construction projects, from the planning and creation of layout designs through to final turnover
- Create bid packages to send to subcontractors; manage the receipt and evaluation of the responses ensuring that requirement is met
- Coordinate submittal and drawing review with internal technical and engineering teams to ensure project specifications are on track; facilitate any changes with related subcontractors
- Track subcontractor equipment submittals throughout the course of each project to ensure equipment matches firm specifications
- Coordinate subcontractor work for each project and track any project related procurement needs
- Manage project schedules, documenting each project phase and ensuring all questions are addressed throughout construction and project close-out
- Ensure that all manuals and as-build drawings from contractors supporting each project are received and organized in an efficient manner
Who We Are
SIG is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. We commit our own capital to trade financial products around the world. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance, low latency trading. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in a Construction Project Engineering, or related, role
- Experience managing and supporting commercial construction projects required
- Knowledge of Prolog, or a related software platform (such as Expedition or Primavera) required
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings required
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- Bachelors degree in Construction Project Management, or a related discipline, preferred
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.