Susquehanna Private Equity Investments (SPEI) is a private equity fund focused on middle market investment opportunities in the United States. This newly formed fund is affiliated with Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE), a growth private equity fund, and is backed by the Susquehanna International Group (SIG), a large privately-held financial services company. SGE has invested in 34 companies since its founding in 2006 and currently manages over $1 billion in assets. To learn more about SIG and SGE, visit www.sgep.com and www.sig.com
As an associate, you will be a full member of the investment team, working closely with our senior deal professionals at every stage of the investment process. You will quickly gain valuable experience as you develop financial models, network with industry entrepreneurs, and evaluate potential investments in new industries. This position represents a unique opportunity for highly-motivated professionals to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our team is located just outside of Center City Philadelphia.
Specific Job Duties
- Deal sourcing, deal execution, and on-going portfolio management
- Assisting in due diligence for potential new investments, including market research and analysis of industry trends, financial modeling, and valuation
- Analyzing operational forecasts and budgets for active and potential investments
- Developing presentation materials for the firm and its portfolio companies
- Tracking industry statistics and maintaining quarterly and semi-annual internal databases
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience at an investment bank or consulting firm with significant financial modeling experience.
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, and uncompromising attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Outgoing personality and willingness to aggressively market the firm through outbound calling programs, networking, and thesis-based company targeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.