As the HR Business Partner you will work as part of the HR team in ensuring an efficient, professional and best practice HR and Training and Development service is delivered to the business. Working closely with managers and employees providing both a proactive and responsive service on HR and training issues. You will be responsible for supporting, facilitating and leading training and development initiatives across the organisation focusing in particular on graduate programmes, internship programmes and organisational wide training and developing in house training courses. Working closely with the HR team to provide human resources expertise in the areas of employee relations, performance management, coaching/development, conflict management, and more.
This is a great opportunity to make a real impact and contribute successfully to a unique growing, organisation.
In the role you will:
- Provide HR expertise in On-boarding, on-boarding of new starters including participating in on-boarding meetings with managers, delivering the orientation presentation to new hires, attending probation meetings with managers, attending 60-day check-in meetings with new hires.
- Performance Management: support mid-year and end of year performance review processes.
- Provide key input into HR policies and practices both current and evolving, including completing analysis of HR metrics and communicating findings.
Graduate and Internship Programmes:
- You will take a lead role in with working with the business to design and coordinate the graduate and intern programmes across the organisation. This includes coordinating the graduate programmes that are already established and also playing a key role in designing new graduate programmes for key areas of the business.
- Taking a lead role in designing the education curriculum for each of the graduate programmes. Working with the knowledge experts you will assist them in designing content for each training class and coaching trainers regarding style of delivery.
- You will coordinate a calendar of education events for each of the graduate and intern programmes, evaluate each event seeking feedback from participants and work to continuously improve the education provided.
- You will work with the business to consider projects that will enhance the graduates/interns learning and help them be in a position to add value to their team.
- To help graduates/interns understand other departments or technologies and how teams interact with one another, they will participate in learning rotations. You will work with the business to identify appropriate rotations and coordinate a schedule for each graduate.
- You will play a key role in working with each business unit to ensure there is appropriate mentorship given to each graduate/intern and there is regular formal and informal feedback provided for the duration of the programmes.
Training and Development:
- You will be responsible for the training and development of all employees and managers.
- Managing all external event requests through our system of record, coordinating the event for each individual and proactively seeking feedback on each event attended. Ensure follow up actions agreed, are taken.
- Coordinate all internal training events, including liaising with the course provider and coordinating feedback.
- coordinate the SIG Dublin Speaker Series, identifying suitable speakers and coordinating each event, 3-4 times per annum
- Administer all further education requests in line with policy.
- Liaise with HR team members to scope out development needs of managers and liaise with external trainers in the design of relevant training courses and/or coaching.
- Produce learning and development reports are required.
- Ensure employees have an awareness of the training and development opportunities are available to them and support them in their requests.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience either as a generalist, business partner, and/or consulting background.
- Experience of designing and implementing L&D strategies is a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (word and excel) and ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly.
- HR, Legal or other relevant qualification desirable
Your personal skills are key, so this is what we look for:
- Demonstrated ability to influence, evaluate and manage priorities effectively in a face paced environment with senior managers.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering skills to manage key relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Initiative is key: we are a fast paced environment and you need to be comfortable with this and display a ‘get things done attitude’.
- We are a small team and we work very well together and therefore the ability to work collaboratively, be flexible and contribute as a team player is essential.
- We are interested in you, your ideas and your contribution so you need to have the confidence to interact with all levels within the organization and outside it, as necessary.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.