As an Index Analyst on SIG’s Research team, you will partner with our research analysts and traders to identify investment opportunities in the equity or options market. You will be responsible for finding opportunities that other market participants may not be capitalizing on, either by discovering new information or considering existing knowledge from a different perspective.
Tracking indices worldwide, changes in the index can have material impact on underlying equity prices. As an Index Analyst with SIG, tracking the equity flows arising from the anticipated and unanticipated changes in the composition of indices and ETFs can directly impact trading decisions.
In the role you will...
- Track and predict index rebalances and reviews
- Evaluating special situations such as mergers and acquisitions and other corporate actions
- Identifying and analyzing upcoming volatility and liquidity events
- Collaborating with traders on investment ideas
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, background in finance or maths an advantage
- Experienced candidates and ambitious graduates are welcome
- Strong written, analytical, and financial research skills
- Competence in excel, VBA and access an advantage
- Strong attention to detail is important
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with a trading environment and derivative/index products preferred
- Must be a self-starter, a quick learner, an effective communicator, and resourceful in solving problems
- Willingness to work additional and flexible hours when necessary
- SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.