Our Brokerage Operations team supports a team of Sales & Research Traders who have relationships with over 2,000 institutional customers. As a Documentation Associate on this team, you will serve as a conduit to the trade lifecycle process, partnering with our Traders, Legal & Compliance teams, as well as with our customers, to ensure accounts are set up in accordance with regulatory guidelines and client instructions.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the central point of contact to determine customer onboarding requirements
- Coordinate across internal teams and with clients directly to ensure documentation is received & that client instructions are clear
- Partner with our Legal & Compliance teams to ensure all required customer and counterparty agreements are reviewed and signed.
- Gain direct exposure to the markets, learning more about the products traded on the desk (Equity Options, Fixed Income) as well as those that the business is expanding to include
- Manage research related accounts receivable processes for the desk
- Share ideas regarding process improvement/automation opportunities to ensure optimal support of our traders & client relationships
What we're looking for
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a sales support, trade support or related role
- Must be diligent and meticulous with attention to detail
- Possession of Series 7 license, or the ability to obtain this license within 12 months of hire, required
- Demonstrated experience with Excel required; experience with Access preferred
- Experience working with CRM solutions, such as IPREO or Salesforce, strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and respond to shifting priorities
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.