SIG is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. We commit our own capital to trade financial products around the world. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance, low latency trading. Our traders, quants, developers, and systems engineers work side by side to develop and implement our trading strategies. With experts in almost every discipline, we build some of the most powerful trading systems in the financial industry.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at SIG, you will work in a highly technical environment where you will be responsible for trading hardware and optimisation used for a highly successful electronic trading desk.
The person filling this role will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- Bash Shell scripting or Python scripting experience
- Automation experience with Chef, Puppet or other DevOps configuration management tools
- Practical experience in Linux operating system environments
- Strong low level networking and/or operating systems knowledge
- Be curious and have a passion for automation and optimisation
- Have a STEM degree and/or proven performance in a similar role
Our advice to technologists joining us is to be inquisitive, collaborative, and personally accountable for your work and outcomes. Persevere, speak up, and don’t be afraid to bring fresh, innovative ideas to the table – you are after all, the future of SIG!
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.