Join our Recruiting Team, a motivated International team that directly impacts the growth and success of SIG. You will support university and professional recruiting with a focus on recruiting top-tier talent for trading and technology. We are looking for someone who is smart, resourceful, collaborative, and who can thrive in our informal, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
In this role, you will apply your strong communication skills as you work directly with candidates, universities, hiring managers, and other SIG recruiters. You will work with both our university and professional recruiting teams as well as develop a broad knowledge of SIG’s businesses. To be successful in this role, you must be able to coordinate and prioritize tasks.. You must be detail-oriented and able to think critically to support the interview and recruitment process for our candidates.
- Build effective relationships with candidates, recruiters and business managers
- Schedule and confirm phone and on-site interviews, including office tours, lunches and desk rotations
- Coordinate travel accommodations for candidates
- Greet candidates and coordinate on-site interviews; ensure a positive candidate experience
- Distribute resumes and interview feedback to recruiters, hiring managers, and the interviewing team
- Maintain candidate records in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage phone calls and inquiries from candidates or internal employees
- Facilitate university recruiting dinners and/or events, including networking/social events
- Manage additional projects such as reporting, researching universities and/or on-campus events, etc.
- Relaxed dress code: jeans and sneakers are the norm, shorts all summer long
- Food, beverages, and snacks available to you every day
- Social events including a poker tournament, dinners, and sporting events
- Participate in training and education in the U.S. for up to 90 days
- Work with social media and branding team in the U.S.
What we're looking for
- Experience in an event planning, coordination, or assisting Human Resources and/or University Recruiting team preferred
- Excellent mathematics, probability and logical thinking skills
- STEM University Degree, preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment, required
- Excellent oral, written, and telephone communication skills are essential
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information, critical
- Strong proficiency working in Outlook or other scheduling systems, Word and Excel, required
- Ability to travel locally and internationally, on a limited basis, required
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.