The DBA team currently consists of 5 DBAs. Due to expansion we are recruiting for an additional Graduate/Junior DBA. You will get an opportunity to work alongside experienced DBAs, learn how to administer, monitor and performance tune our data environment and grow long term into a DBA.
What we're looking for
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major
- Any industry or academic experience working with databases
- Any industry or academic experience working with Linux/Unix operating systems
- An understanding of software development life cycle would be helpful
- Some knowledge of writing SQL queries and procedures a plus
- Exposure to writing shell scripts or other scripting languages
- Exposure to ETL utilities a plus
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to identify a problem, evaluate it, and suggest solutions
- Excellent attitude towards learning new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate with a team while having the confidence to take initiative and work independently
- Flexible and driven with a commitment to innovation
Our Advice to Graduates:
- Be curious
- Know what you know…and what you don’t know
- Speak up
- Be accountable for your work
- Explore forward
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.