You will be responsible for manual and automated testing of trading applications requiring system and regression testing prior to deployment. Due to the continued growth and expansion of our Dublin operations, we wish to recruit a test automation software engineer who will play an important role in ensuring the quality of our releases. You will primarily be responsible for setting up and maintaining the automated integration and regression test environment as well as extending the suite of automated tests.
This is very hands on and highly technical where you will be responsible for designing and managing the execution of a suite of integration and regression tests for trading systems. In addition to this you will be expected to identify gaps in testing, and find ways to close them.
You will need to be a dynamic and proactive team player with a proven track record of working in a vibrant and challenging environment. You will be very comfortable with working in a windows environment and would preferably have experience with scripting languages such as Python. A proven experience of problem analysis is also essential.
What we're looking for
- Build and maintain a testing framework
- Manage test execution for new in-house development releases and regression test execution for upgrades to existing in-house releases
- Follow bug fixes through complete life cycle i.e. from initial logging to production deployment
- Design, develop and maintain custom test automation tools for electronic trading systems on a windows platform.
- Pre go-live testing of exchange driven changes
- Manage daily validation/integration tests, investigate issues and work closely with developers to resolve them
- Manage the release of server components to the infrastructure team.
- Troubleshoot and analyse problem code
- Develop new test cases and maintain existing ones
- Work closely with developers, users and support staff and respond to production questions and problems as needed.
- B.S. in a technical discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in Software development and testing
- Experience with Python or similar scripting languages
- Experience building or using test frameworks
- Ability to identify gaps in QA and close them.
- Experience in testing real-time systems.
- Strong communication and collaborations skills
- Willingness to learn and understand market data
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Finance or Market Data environment
- Experience in performance testing.
- Exposure to object orientated development languages (C++, C#, Java) a plus.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.