Are you a curious person, with experience and skills in software development, large data systems, and quantitative development? Do you like solving tough problems and love data (lots of it!)? If so, SIG wants to talk to you.
Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 27 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. We're currently seeking a Quantitative Developer for our Backtesting and Research Computing group. As a member of the team, you will work with quantitative analysts, trading system technologists and traders to build tools that analyze data which will have a direct impact in optimizing trading behavior and results.
In this role you will:
- Research, design, develop and improve systems used in backtesting and data analysis for automated option trading strategies
- Work with quantitative analysts, trading technologists and traders to build both ad-hoc and systematic tools and data which help in optimizing trading behavior and results
- Work with infrastructure developers to scale computations for high throughput
What we're looking for
What We’re Looking For:
- MS or PHD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 5 years of progressive experience developing software and data systems, or advanced graduate work.
- Fluency in at least one low level language (C,C++, C#, Java) and one higher level (Python, Lisp, Matlab, any functional) language
- Experience building large scale data transformation pipelines
- Familiarity with Linux platform and shell scripting
- Detail oriented with an eye towards data quality
- An interest in large scale computing problems and solutions, and understanding of performance trade-offs is plus
- Experience in a data or compute intensive area (academic or professional) is a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.