You will be joining a team that is responsible for design and build of software solutions for internal users which involve sophisticated business application rules and database schema. These solutions are created to ensure that SIG continues to adhere to external regulatory requirements and as such, a large part of the job is analysing the official, published regulatory specifications, preparing impact assessments and designing the changes to meet the requirements. In particular, this role will have considerable exposure to the upcoming MIFID II requirements.
This work will require extensive interaction with developers and senior members of the internal Technology, Operations, Trading, Compliance and Finance teams.
You will bring strong business analyst skills to the role, along with experience in working with complex data-driven systems.
- Work with IT and key stakeholders from Operations, Trading, Compliance, and Finance to define business requirements and scope out projects for software development.
- Understand current processes and how future business needs will impact solutions.
- Take ownership of the translation of business requirements into functional specifications.
- Ensure there is quality documentation for all requirements and functional designs.
- Focus on deliveries: develop project plan and training documents; assist in testing and roll out of new features; organise user reviews and UAT.
- When required assist and lead projects.
What we're looking for
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience of system delivery (i.e. has participated in all or most of the aspects of requirements, design, QA, Support and UAT).
- Minimum of 5 years business analyst experience ideally within Financial Services industry.
- Ideal candidate will have detailed experience in delivering complex solutions within the front office, middle or back office Operations functions.
- Experience in development lifecycle. Agile experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good understanding of data modeling concepts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience in User interface design a plus.
- Experience working within the Investment banking or Capital markets industry would be an advantage.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.