Our Brokerage Technology team plays a critical role in originating and processing our institutional trade flow. In this role, you will have a direct connection to the business you’re supporting, while learning about the research space. We work with any institutional client (hedge funds, mutual funds, etc.) looking to trade fixed income, derivative, and equity products through our platform. Your role in designing and developing applications for research, collaboration and CRM will be critical in helping to drive business by providing our clients with high quality market research.
Who We Are
SIG is a proprietary trading firm that’s dependent on a strong and creative technology team. We sit next to our stakeholders, allowing for a quick feedback cycle and a firsthand look at how our user interacts with our product. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
SIG Engineers Are:
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software development skills
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of experience working in a software development environment, including at least two years of full-time, hands-on application software development experience.
- Hands-on experience developing in .Net technologies with C#, ADO.Net. Experience with other object-oriented languages (C++, Java or others) and relational database development preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers and with the testing groups while also successfully managing individual tasks and projects with minimal guidance.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and internal clients.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.