As an Application Support Associate on our NETPOST (Non Equities Trading Positions & Operations System Technologies) team, you will be joining a group focusing on the support and technical operations of our trading systems. You will be working side by side in technical and business teams as you support and manage our NETPOST environment.
Your role requires immediate assessment, and triage of technical issues impacting our environment and business operations. You will coordinate technical resources and communicate to both business and technology communities regarding production issues. By joining in this capacity, you will be working to support the firm’s core businesses, while gaining broad-based experience across multiple technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Provide daily operational support of proprietary trading system
- Assess possible errors and evaluate their validity
- Manage the lifecycle of tickets, from creation, coordination, communication, to completion.
- Responsible for server side application support, job scheduling, and basic scripting
What we're looking for
- Experience in an application support, operations, systems administration, or related role
- Experience in SQL or MySQL
- BS in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, etc) is preferred
- Powershell, Python, Bash scripting coursework or experience a plus
- Previous experience within a financial services or trading environment is a plus
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.