SIG has a job opening for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist at our headquarters in Bala Cynwyd, just minutes from Center City Philadelphia. Our team collaborates with both Internal Teams (such as Accounting, Procurement, Human Resources and Information Technology) and external vendors to support high volume vendor invoice processing for goods and services utilized across the firm.
In this role, you will:
- Manage, validate, and process vendor invoices across the firm; review invoices for accuracy upon receipt
- Research and resolve any discrepancies that may arise between purchase orders and invoices
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries received from both internal team and vendors
- Generate reports utilizing Excel and Accounts Payable platforms to analyze
- Organize, sort and process weekly check requests
- Enter transactions into check registers including wire transfer memos and checks written, cash receipts journal and other business related transactions
- Review invoices and track transactions by project code
- Maintain phone stipend report including additions and deletions; prepare for processing
- Gather data for and manage wire transfers as needed
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience processing ACH, Wire and Check payments
- Strong attention to detail required
- High School Diploma required
- Prior experience with or exposure to general ledger and purchase order systems preferred
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.