Our Telecom Support team works directly with our active trading floor and interfaces directly with end users to provide top quality administration of both trading and non-trading telecommunications equipment across our Dublin and London Offices. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and supporting office IP phones, office softphones, IPC turrets, video conferencing, audio conferencing, voicemail and voice recording systems. Our fast paced environment will challenge you to identify, investigate and resolve user and system problems with minimal impact on business and trading activities.
This role spans from troubleshooting, account creation and management, installation and configuration, and provisioning of telecommunications client equipment and circuit connectivity. You will also participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects such as upgrades, moves and power downs. In doing so, you will collaborate with various technology teams and external vendors to deliver the highest level of efficiency for voice services across the firm. This role offers great exposure across both telephony and video systems and services.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a telecom support or similar role required
- Experience with VoIP, Unified Communications, SIP, Cisco Switches and patching, and/or TN cross connection
- Experience working with Windows 7/Server 2008 (or higher), file systems and system hardware required
- Experience supporting at least one of the following telecommunications platforms/technologies: IPC Turrets (strongly preferred), NICE Voice Recording, Cisco CUCM/UCS and/or Cisco video-conferencing technologies
- Experience coordinating, troubleshooting with external vendors.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a related discipline, preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven and creative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail – very thorough in work completed
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility – all members of the Helpdesk team participate in early morning shift rotations
- Desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.