SIG has a job opening for a Financial Accountant to join our Bala Cynwyd based Accounting team. Our business is global in scope with a business model crossing Trading, Research, Private Equity and Venture Capital. This translates to a highly complex structure of entities that flow through to our parent company.
Our Accountants typically have multiple entities assigned to them and hold broadly focused roles encompassing end to end ownership of the financials for those entities. This enables them to gain an in-depth understanding of the businesses they support and the activities that take place within them, partnering with the business to obtain and validate information related to the business to properly record that into the general ledger and financial statements they manage and maintain.
By joining our team in this role, you will:
- Prepare and reconcile financial statements and general ledgers for your entities
- Develop consolidated financial reporting projections, tax projections and various internal valuations
- Manage the financial regulatory and internal audits for these business areas
- Partner closely with our tax team to provide them with related tax filing support
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 2 years in a staff accounting, corporate accounting, or audit role required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- Public Accounting experience and a CPA and/or financial services experience preferred
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.