SIG has a job opportunity available for a Senior Accountant to join our Bala Cynwyd based Accounting team. Our Private Equity business focuses primarily on middle market companies across a variety of investment types, operating with the same entrepreneurial mindset that permeates our firm. By joining our accounting team in support of this business, you will directly serve as the conduit between our Investment team, accounting department and our portfolio companies to ensure proper subsidiary reporting and consolidations.
Your role will entail:
- Partnering with Accounting teams within acquired firms to obtain information necessary to develop and maintain our general ledgers
- Reviewing consolidated trial balances and financial statements received from portfolio companies
- Assisting in managing financial reporting and audits for the Private Equity business
- Reviewing Private Equity expense analysis, reporting activity to management on a monthly basis
- Preparing and reviewing fee calculations
- Reviewing partnership agreements
If you are looking for an opportunity to leverage your previous experience supporting Private Equity Investments and grow your knowledge of the investments managed throughout our business, we would love to talk!
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Private Equity Portfolio Accounting experience and/or experience supporting Private Equity clients within Public Accounting
- Demonstrated experience with developing and maintaining consolidated financials required
- Experience working with General Ledger platforms required, MS Great Plains preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.
To submit your resume please reply to the above e-mail with your resume attached.
Send an e-mail to the above address with your resume attached.